Wednesday, April 23, 2008

11 months old today

Today is Steven's 11-month birthday! I can't believe he is almost one year old! It has been an awesome, wonderful 11 months. Here are five fun facts about our big boy:

1. His favorite words right now are apple, turtle, and hot. He likes looking at flashcards and practicing his words (some of the words he says, other he signs).

2. Steven is obsessed with being outside and staring out the window. He has a step stool so he can see our front yard and he perches there chanting, "Outsss, outsss." He LOVES it when he sees a bird or rabbit.

3. He likes playing in the kitchen, especially when the dishwasher is open. He tries to crawl in the washer.

4. He likes playing in his crib. Peek-a-boo is always a fun game.

5. He loves "reading." I can't believe how incredible his memory is already. He remembers certain things about each of his favorite books, and he acts them out each time. It is great!

1 comment:

the Eggett's said...

Hey Matt and Charity! It's Amber Eggett! How are you guys doing? I didn't know that you had a blog. Your little guy steven is so adorable. I hope you three are all doing well.