Okay, so I am a little behind on my posting, but I have lots of fun stories to share.
On Friday, May 23rd our little busta turned 1!!! I can't believe the year went by so fast.
His birthday party had a cowboy theme, so there were hats and horse balloons (Quentin, forget about that male horse balloon you took home!). Steven was pretty tired by the time the party was in full swing, but he managed to have fun with his cake and to sneak in a few smiles. Here are some pictures from the big day:
The cake
And we can't forget best buddy Oliver
Here are five of my favorite things about my TODDLER:
1. Steven has the most adorable blue eyes and red hair. He is a very handsome guy.
2. Steven is such a boy! His favorite things are cars and making messes. Some mornings, he “drives” his toy cars around the house for an hour.
3. Although he can make some serious messes, Steven is also big into cleaning them up. He loves the vacuum cleaner. He begs me to vacuum the house at least five times a day, and he likes to help.
4. Steven loves to read and practice his words and baby sign language. He is adding new signs and words to his vocabulary so quickly! It is fun to watch him try to communicate.
5. Steven is a big time snuggler. He will just sit on my lap and hug me, or crawl into my arms and let me hold him. He likes to give kisses hugs. He is a very charming, sweet boy.
It has been an amazing first year and I am excited for the good times to come. I love you, Steven!
No comments:
Post a Comment