Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The ZOO!

Steven has made three trips to the zoo this summer. He loves it... well, he loves it for a few minutes, and then he just wants to run around and terrorize the loose peacocks. He is all boy!

One month ago, he went to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs to meet his friend Kyler.
Here are a few pictures from that fun day:

Steven and I were able to stroll right up to the giraffes and see them up close...

...and here is his reaction!
He loved it!

Steven and Kyler play in the bird water. Don't let those birds poop on you, boys! :-)


Steven and Mommy pose for a picture:





Matt, Felicia, and I took Steven and Oliver to the Denver Zoo on Tuesday, but I forgot my camera. :-( Oh well. We will just have to do it again soon!

No comments: