Steven loves bubble baths! He says, "Bubba" and gets very excited when he takes a bath. Here are some cute pics of my clean boy.In this picture, he was cracking up because I would say, "The sssssssnail is sssssssslow." He tried to mimic me. It was hilarious!
8 years ago
1 comment:
Funny you should mention the Twilight books. I did start to read them all again in preparation for the 4th book coming out!!! PATHETIC, I know!! I'm so excited for it. I have to work Friday night so I am having one of my friends buy it for me and bring it to the hospital so I can start it. That's even more pathetic!!! I can't believe I am confessing all of this to you. So we have had family in town and that is the real reason I have been behind on my blogging. Your new posts are so much fun to look at. What a cute little boy you guys have. You have had some fun times over the last little while. Boy do we need a vacation!!!
Post a Comment