Monday, August 4, 2008

It's true... I'm an addict!


Hello, my name is Charity and I’m a Twilight-a-holic. :-)

I bought the book yesterday and I started reading it last night. I can’t wait to finish it and see what happens. After the first three books in the series, I am a Jacob fan, so here’s hoping that the HOT boy wins.

2 comments:

Azure said...

Oh Charity........I'm glad that you can admit your addictions. I too am completely addicted. I finished the book tonight and absolutely loved it. Though I'm not sure we can be friends anymore for I am, and have always been, a serious Edward fan!!! Hopefully we can get past our differences!!! :) I am excited for you to read it, it's so very good!!!

Candice@The Fellas and I said...

Edward fan here! Hope you enjoyed the book!. I finished in 4 days, kinda a long time but Keith was resistant to helping me with the baby while I read!