Today we had Oma cut Steven's hair. It was starting to get a little long in the back and his curls were out of control. :-) The experience was pretty good. No crying, but he did get bored near the end and pull away when the scissors were close to his ears. He is a handsome big boy now.
8 years ago
2 comments:
So cute. I can't believe how much he looks like you Charity. We miss you guys.
Oh Matt, I do remember that night at your house with the Boone's and fire water and something else that tasted like roses or something. I vaguely remember something about new kids on the block and rolling off the couch in your room and landing, conveniently, with my face in the garbage. Thank goodness!!! I also remember what an awesome friend you were to hold my hair back while I vomited all night in your toilet. You know you have a true friend when they will do that for you!!! That was a hilarious night!!! I remember you and Tavan walking me home just to be sure I made it even though it was only about 100 feet away. That was a good night!! Thanks for the memories!!
Post a Comment