Saturday, August 23, 2008

Trip to Utah

We went to Utah last weekend for Matt's 10-year reunion. It was a good time. Matt and I enjoyed talking with his old buddies and Steven enjoyed playing in the hotel pool.

Matt and I finally have a picture with just the two of us (weird). Aunt Londa and "Unk" took great care of Steven while we were out for the evening. Here is Matt and Steven at the fountains in the Gateway Mall.


He is young and he already knows where the money comes from (Mommy's debit card).
Steven loved swimming in the pool at the hotel. He swam every day!




1 comment:

Azure said...

Those are such cute pictures!! I'm so glad that you guys came out and that we got to see you guys. I hadn't seen Steven in person before. Anyway, it was really good to see you guys!!