Obama wastes no time...
Obama lifts restrictions on funding for abortions
This is so disappointing.
Please remember to keep the unborn children in your daily prayers. They will need it now, more than ever!
9 years ago
Matt, Steven, Grant, and Charity Smith
Obama wastes no time...
Obama lifts restrictions on funding for abortions
This is so disappointing.
Please remember to keep the unborn children in your daily prayers. They will need it now, more than ever!
| Provided by website-hit-counters.com site. |
2 comments:
How do the liberals expect to pay for all the debt they are dumping on the country? They keep killing future taxpayers! I don't understand how anyone can support abortion. Especially when the woman wasn't raped. Damn I hate liberals. Infanticide makes me sick. Why is adoption seldom mentioned in the abortion debate? It is win-win! I could go on for hours.....damn Obama and Pelosi.. and Reid...and.....
Hey Smiths! Good to see you blogging again! I was wondering what was up :) Super cute videos of Steven - - he is darling and getting so big! I bet time is flying for you guys. Also, I loved the tips on organization. I'm totally going to use the basket at the bottom of the stairs idea. Loved it! Also, I won't comment on Obama...I'm a crazy liberal :)
Post a Comment