It has been a crazy, stressful two weeks, so I thought it might be nice to end my Friday night with a list of the things for which I am most thankful right now. Here goes:
- The swimming pools in Highlands Ranch: We have taken the little man swimming three times in the past ten days and HE LOVES IT! When I have to pay my quarterly HOA fees, I am annoyed, but when I have free access to four great rec centers, I get over it. :) We took Steven tonight and he splashed and jumped and swam for an hour. Awesome!
- My job at COVA: Sometimes I get frustrated with the pile of grading and the constant emails and meetings, but I try to focus on the great benefits of having a job (income!). Plus I love working in education (It really is my calling. I love math!), and I get to stay home with my son (the best part of it all). What a wonderful situation!
- My family: I couldn't ask for a better husband and child. They keep me going and they fill my days with joy. I also love my dogs, Wojo and Percy. :)
- Turbo Tax: Enough said.
- Black Opal Shiraz: Again, enough said.
Have a great Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment