Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Puzzle mania!!!

Steven loves to put puzzles together.  It is his latest obsession.
When I need to get some work done, I'll just set up a few puzzles on the coffee table and put him to work.  It is amazing!  He won't sit for more than five minutes of a television show, but he'll quietly work on puzzles for 30 minutes.  He is DEFINITELY his mother's boy.  I love putting together a puzzle each year around Christmas, so I am going to have someone to help me out!

Here are some pictures of my puzzle-solving boy:

This is his fire truck puzzle. We found it at the mall three weeks ago and he HAD to have it. (I am a sucker, and of course I bought it for him.  It's educational, right?). 
After two days he already had the fire truck puzzle memorized and it was too easy, so....

I ordered a 24-piece animal puzzle off of Amazon for him.  He was SO EXCITED and enjoyed putting this one together for a few weeks.



My proud boy with the puzzle solved!



I just ordered four more 24-piece puzzles and I was going to try to stretch them over the next three months.  However, he has two of them solved (and memorized) so I may need to invest in some bigger or harder puzzles.  He is such a fun, smart kid!

No comments: