It's time for a big boy bed!
After Thanksgiving Steven officially made the move from a crib to a twin bed. It is the same bed I had in college (Opa made it) and we bought bed rails so he won't roll off.
He LOVES the bed and keeps telling us, "No more crib!" with a big grin on his face. It has been a smooth, easy transition and he sleeps just as great in the bed as he did in the crib.
He gets up himself in the morning, and for the most part, he still stays in bed until almost 8:00am. We have had a few surprise visits (one at 4:50am and one at 6:30am), but he just crawled in bed with us and went back to sleep. I can't believe my little boy is growing up so fast! I guess it is a good thing because we are going to need the crib in another two months.
Here are a few pictures of Steven and his bed:
He likes to jump on the bed and climb on the headboard. He calls himself a "spider-monkey."

No comments:
Post a Comment