Two weeks ago, I took Grant into the doctor for his four-month check-up and I forgot to post about it.
I scheduled appointments for both of the boys (Steven needed to see the doctor for his three-year physical). We have the most amazing family physician, and we actually see his P.A. when we go to the office because she is wonderful with the boys.
Since it is a little late, I'll keep this post short and sweet. I am only going to publish their stats so I have it on record and I can put it in the baby books when I have time.
Grant's stats:
Length = 27 inches (95th percentile)
Weight = 13 pounds, 14 ounces (20th percentile)
Head Circumference = 17 inches (50th percentile)
Steven's stats:
Length = 38 inches (60th percentile)
Weight = 32 pounds (55th percentile)
Head Circumference = 19.5 inches (60th percentile)
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment