I just noticed that it has been over a month since I have blogged... a month! What is going on with this craziness?
I'll tell you what's been keeping me busy:
Chasing after Steven
Entertaining, holding, feeding, changing, and comforting Grant (who is generally an incredibly happy baby, thank goodness)
Work - I had three days of training/meetings last week, and I was away from my family
Teaching Steven to be a polite child
Laundry, cooking, vacuuming (screw dusting these days - I don't have the time!)
Yard work (yes, this does take priority over dusting)
Tagging along with Matt and Steven to all of their athletic events (Matt's soccer and basketball, Steven's soccer and swimming)
Work
Hanging out with friends and family (thank you especially to Felicia and Shantelle for keeping me sane these past ten days)
Playing pretend games with dinosaurs and cars
Work
Writing papers for my second Master's degree in mathematics education (I am actually starting to reach a point where I want a break from school. I thought this day would never come, but that is what two kids and all of the above will do to a person.)
Planning and purchasing supplies for the many projects and crafts I would love to complete (if I had the time... sigh, Steven's bedspread is still incomplete, Brody's blanket is about 75% finished, Grant's blanket is just a pile of fabric and a visual in my head, etc...)
Work - Did I mention that we start school next week, so I am swamped with pre-school projects and student welcome calls?
Phew! That is enough for now, and I only listed the activities from the past week. This is always a crazy time of year for our family, so I'll do my best to get back on track and blogging again soon.
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment