Monday, May 12, 2008

Steven update and some family pictures

This week has been so fun! Steven is saying a few new words (juice and hat), he makes fish-face at us, he can mimic all kinds of animal sounds, and he is signing a lot of words (dog, sleep, cheese, and vacuum to name a few). It is amazing how quickly he picks up a new skill. He also is taking 3-5 steps at a time. I will try to upload a video of his clumsy moves soon. It isn't all out walking, but it is a start. He is trying! :-)

Below are some random pics that I want to post. I love these photos.

In this one, he is trying to get into Oliver's stuff. I caught him and he started shaking his head no. He knows when he is not supposed to do something. :-)

Here is a picture of my family from January. I will list the names of my peeps from left to right.
Matt, Steven, me, Britney (Q's wonderful girlfriend), Opa Steven, Quentin, Anthony (my brother), Oma Rose, Lisa (Anthony's wife), Jerad (Felicia's husband), Felicia (my sister), and Dakota (Jerad's son).


This is from Felicia's wedding. I love my little handsome boy!



Here we are playing basketball out in Elbert. Matt somehow beat me and my dad in a game of HORSE. We let him win (we can't hurt his ego). :-)
Percy, my dog, plays excellent defense.
After stealing the basketball, Percy and Wojo fight over who takes the next shot.
Some how I lost again, this time in a one-on-one game versus my little brother, Q.



And finally, another picture of Steven. He has such bright blue eyes!

No comments: