Monday, June 7, 2010

Oh Brother!

What a blessing Grant has been for this family! It is incredible to watch him grow and even more wonderful to see the bond that is already forming between Grant and Steven. I am so thankful that Steven is now a big brother because he has so much love to give! He kisses Grant and offers to take care of him and Grant returns that love by staring at his big brother and cooing at him. This weekend Steven went to Elbert to spend some time with my parents. I talked to him twice on the phone and both times Steven started the conversation by asking, “Where’s baby Grant? What’s he doing?” He missed his little brother and I am sure Grant missed him too.

Here is a picture of my two boys, the brothers.
I hope that one day they are not only brothers, but also best friends.

No comments: