Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween (WARNING: lots of pictures)

It was a busy, fun holiday for the Smith family (well... and a Hermes, too - Oma joined us).

Steven and I shopped in the morning for candy (I always wait until the last day and then regret it - oh well!) and then did a little decorating. After a long afternoon nap and a good snack, Steven got dressed and ready to celebrate! He was Spiderman, which was pretty cute and very easy for him to wear. Matt, Steven, Oma, and I went to the Wildlife Experience for their Trick-or-Treat Street. It was so awesome! Steven had fun eating candy and checking out the animals. Here are some pictures of our marvelous Halloween:



We were able to get Steven to wear the mask just long enough for one photo...

Dressed up and ready to go. In case you can't tell, I am wearing a Pumpkin Pi shirt (you all want one - I know it!).


Screaming for Daddy - Steven doesn't want to put on his shoes! :-)

In the car and ready to go get CANDY!



At the front of the Wildlife Experience. Steven saw this and yelled, "Deer!" He knows his animals.


Meeting up with Oma...

Steven was very excited about the wolves.



We told Steven to pet the wolves, and he decided the log needed a little attention, too.


Family photo in front of Frankenstein:



and a close up:


Steven loved the buffalos. He liked to grunt at them. Look at that yawn! Someone is getting tired...


He scored a snowcone, some cookies, and plenty of candy. What a great night!
We hope all of our friends and family enjoyed this day as much as we did. Before the night ends, the Smith family would like to wish you a happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Azure said...

First of all, I love the Pumpkin Pi shirt. That's hilarious!! Steven looks so cute in his Spiderman costume. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!