Autumn is my favorite season and one of the reasons I am so thankful to live in Colorado. I’m not sure why, but the older I get, the more I love and appreciate this season. Everything seems so intense – the colors, the chilly air, the smells, the sounds. Most of my friends and family know that I tend to get cold easily, and I HATE being cold, but I can’t help but welcome the tingling as the blood rushes back to my face and hands when I come in from the cold October air. How can you live in Colorado and be grouchy in the fall - it is too beautiful outside!
This year, I am really enjoying autumn through Steven. Last year he was only five months old, so he didn’t get to play in the leaves and run around, but this year… it is so great! He has a lot of fun running through the leaves, and I enjoy watching him. He loves the sound as he tears through a giant pile of dead plants and he doesn’t hesitate to think of the dog poop that is under the pile… ahh, the innocence of childhood.
This is the best time of the year, and I have the pictures to prove it.
8 years ago
1 comment:
Wow, those are great pics! super cute :)
Post a Comment