Okay, Steven's buddy Oliver (or Ow-vah as Steven would say) tagged him. We are FINALLY responding. :-)

Age: 16 months
Nicknames: He doesn't really have many. His Opa calls him "Boogy Man," and sometimes I call him my little monster.
Favorite activities: He loves playing outside, reading, watching Elmo, Oscar, and Abby on YouTube, and chasing his dogs. He also enjoys making a mess.
Favorite foods: Cheese, banana, hot dog, pizza, and anything with ranch dressing - seriously, I saw him dip an orange in ranch the other day and say, "Mmmmmm."
Favorite music: "I Like to Move it, Move it" and anything by Elmo, Abby, or Oscar on Sesame Street.
Favorite toys: Steven doesn't really have a favorite. His toddler ADD keeps him moving from one toy to the next. :-)
Favorite book: He has a few. He loves his book about Elmo and Abby, and he likes books with animals. I think he "reads" 50% of the time he is awake. Nerd! I love it!
Favorite item of clothing: Steven loves his shoes. He likes to practice putting them on and taking them off.
What makes Steven happy: Reading, singing, dancing, running around the house naked, and watching YouTube.
What makes Steven sad: Wearing a diaper and being told no.
Thanks, Oliver, for the tag! :-)
Age: 16 months
Nicknames: He doesn't really have many. His Opa calls him "Boogy Man," and sometimes I call him my little monster.
Favorite activities: He loves playing outside, reading, watching Elmo, Oscar, and Abby on YouTube, and chasing his dogs. He also enjoys making a mess.
Favorite foods: Cheese, banana, hot dog, pizza, and anything with ranch dressing - seriously, I saw him dip an orange in ranch the other day and say, "Mmmmmm."
Favorite music: "I Like to Move it, Move it" and anything by Elmo, Abby, or Oscar on Sesame Street.
Favorite toys: Steven doesn't really have a favorite. His toddler ADD keeps him moving from one toy to the next. :-)
Favorite book: He has a few. He loves his book about Elmo and Abby, and he likes books with animals. I think he "reads" 50% of the time he is awake. Nerd! I love it!
Favorite item of clothing: Steven loves his shoes. He likes to practice putting them on and taking them off.
What makes Steven happy: Reading, singing, dancing, running around the house naked, and watching YouTube.
What makes Steven sad: Wearing a diaper and being told no.
Thanks, Oliver, for the tag! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment