Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sesame Street is AWESOME!!!

Steven loves, loves, loves the characters from Sesame Street. I really don't know what I would do for an hour every morning since it has become a part of his routine. I didn't want to have a child who watches TV every day (especially a toddler), but I can't help it with this show - he loves it, I love it, and he has actually learned so many words from the program. Matt and I don't let him watch much TV (he would rather play outside), but this is quality stuff.


Steven used to be crazy about Cookie Monster and Elmo, but lately his favorite characters are Abby, Ernie, Oscar, and the Count.


The Count: The other morning, after he woke up, I could hear him in his room chanting, "Doo! Ah, ah, ah. Tree! Doo! Ah, ah, ah! Tree!" It was awesome! I have no idea why he skips ONE, but he likes to count his twos and threes.





Abby Caddaby: I think Steven has a baby crush on her. When she comes on, he gets a cute little grin and blushes. He chants, "Abby!" all throughout the day, as well. She has a fun song called "I love words" and Steven and I watch in on YouTube to get our hourly Abby fix. It is a fun song, and he sings along with baby signs and some words. Check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjRQ6VyG1Yw

No comments: