Our family time each day is from about 4:00 - 6:00pm. Matt gets home from work and we take the dogs out for a walk. It is good exercise for us all and Steven gets to burn energy before bed. This time is so special to me because it is time when we are together as a family and we aren't worrying about work, the messy house, chores, school, or the ringing phone. Matt and I get to talk while Steven yells at the dogs from his stroller. After our typical loop around the neighborhood, we stop in an open space and let Steven and the dogs run wild!
Wojo and Percy are getting better at catching the frisbee. It is hilarious when they both pick it up and carry it back to Matt together!
9 years ago




3 comments:
He is totally posing for that picture, I love it!!!! You are so good to have family time. What a cute idea!
This looks like such fun, you make us want a dog or maybe two. Steven is getting so big and cute, I love how he says the dogs names!
I love how he is totally posing in that pic! Hilarious! I alos think that you could totally enter that first pic in some sort of photography contest ...it's an amazing pic!
Post a Comment