Monday, April 19, 2010

A silly proud moment

I was getting Grant ready for his nap, and Steven came into the room asking for a glass of Kool-Aid.  I told him to wait for me to put Grant to bed and then I'd get him a drink.  He smiled, said, "Okay!" and left Grant's room.

About five minutes later I came out to see Steven and he was sitting at the coffee table with a full glass of Kool-Aid.  Apparently he pushed a stool over to the counter, crawled up to get a glass, carried the glass and the pitcher of Kool-Aid (from the refrigerator) to the table, and poured himself a cup.  I couldn't believe he did that by himself without spilling a drop!  Even more surprising - he put the Kool-Aid back in the fridge.  He is growing up right in front of me!

Steven enoys the Kool-Aid he poured all by himself.

No comments: