Monday, March 1, 2010

g-giapers... Givin' them a try!

With baby #2, I wanted to try cloth diapers.  Matt said no.  I don't know if it is the dumping poop in the toilet or the washing diapers part that grosses him out, but I have to respect his opinion because he does his fair share of diaper changes.  I am lucky to have such an involved Daddy!

We did find an alternative, though, and I think we are going to give it a shot.
I found g-diapers online:

They coin their product "the best of cloth and disposable" because you can still have a disposable part.  The outside cover is cloth, but the insert is a disposable refill that can be flushed or trashed because it is 100% biodegradable.  Pretty amazing.

They have the most adorable outer covers (I can just see Grant crawling around with a little "g" on his butt) and they seem easy enough to use.


 We ordered a set and we are going to start using them soon. The suggested weight limit is 8 pounds, and our little guy is just over 7 pounds right now.  So in the next week or two we'll try the new set.  Bye bye Pampers. 

I'll let you know how our adventure with g-diapers goes...

No comments: