Update time!
Now that we have a three-week-old and a busy toddler, I decided it is time to update the blog.
A lot has happened in the last week.
Steven is still the world's best big brother. He helps with Grant and is very affectionate with him. He'll try to comfort Grant when he cries and he kisses and hugs him all the time.
Grant is growing fast. He is getting stronger every day and he is starting to control his neck a little. At his two-week appointment, he weighed just under 8 pounds - over a pound gained since he was born! Go baby Grant!
Below are some fun pictures and tidbits from our day-to-day life...
Steven loves to wear Mommy and Daddy's clothes, especially since he became a "BIG" brother. Here are some cute pictures of his new "outfits."
Steven wearing one of Mommy's jackets
Steven wearing Daddy's shirt
This one is my favorite - he is wearing one of my pink jackets!
Grant still looks so much like Steven as a newborn. Lately, he is becoming so alert. He has a great daily routine of eating, playing, and napping.
BROTHERS!
These are some great brother photos. I hope they become good friends and don't spend too much time fighting as they grow up. :)
Steven loves to help me put Grant to sleep for his naps.

If I leave the room for a minute, Steven thinks he can get up close!
In this photo, Grant was crying while I was out of the room, so Steven climbed into the crib to give Grant his pacifier. What a big helper!

Our favorite time of the day - bath time!
Grant loves the water and Steven loves having Grant join him in the tub.
Finally, one of my favorite pictures of the week.
Steven and Daddy are best buds!










3 comments:
Great pictures, those kids are so flippin' cute. I love the cowboy hat on you Matt. All you need now are some a$$-less chaps and a six shooter. Ha!
No! No! They're all gonna laugh at you! They're all gonna laugh at you.
Miss you buddy.
Great update, Charity! I'm so glad that the transition from 3 to 4 has been a good one. The boys are so cute. Thinking of you guys a lot!
Cute little guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Post a Comment