Grant is five weeks old, and he is growing so much! Grant is smiling a lot now, and he is getting much stronger. Today was his first attempt at sitting up in his Bumbo. Here are a few pictures of our little boy...
9-26-10 Steven said "I wish that I was a dog so I could poop outside. That would be great."
6-17-10
I was talking to Steven about our upcoming vacation. I told him, "We are going to drive far away for our trip."
Steven replied, "Like to Castle Rock?"
6-16-10
Steven took off his shirt, looked at Matt and said, "I don't want to wear my shirt anymore. I just want to wear my tummy."
4-29-10
Today when I sternly told Steven to finish his cereal, he replied with "You don't talk to Steven that way! I'll be mad at you if you talk to me that way! You be nice, Mommy!" I guess I learned my lesson. :)
4-28-10
Steven was singing "Where is Thumbkin," only when he said Thumbkin, the TH is an F sound and the MB was missing. Oops! It was funny. :)
4-7-10
I asked Steven if we lived in Highlands Ranch. He answered, "No. We live at HOME." Then he pointed to the houses around ours. "THAT is Highlands Ranch!"
4-6-10
Steven was watching Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. In the movie, Diego leaves the herd and says, "I'm losing my edge." Steven watched that part and said, "Hey, Mommy! Diego is leaving. He needs to find an edge."
4-4-10 (Easter)
We were driving to church and we went over some serious bumps on the dirt road. The Durango bounced and slid a little. I gasped (because I am a terrible backseat driver). Steven asked, "Mommy, did you fall?" I said, "No, I'm okay," but then Steven replied, "I fell! Be careful Durango!"
3-29-10
Steven and I were painting Easter eggs. He kept saying, "Hey, Mommy, let's put some Easter on these eggs!"
3-28-10
I was explaining to Steven that eating healthy foods helps him grow up big and strong. He said, "Okay! Come on food... Grow me up!"
3-7-10
Matt was working on a project, and in frustration he yelled, "Son of a gun!" Steven heard him and replied, "Mmmmmm. I'd like some gum."
2 comments:
What a big boy! We got our first smile from Marshall this morning. Best sight ever. I agree with you having two boys IS the best!
Grant is SO cute! Love the pics in the Bumbo!
Post a Comment