Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I love my nook!

I am in love...

Matt and Steven presented me with a wonderful "push gift" after I came home with baby Grant.
I have a new nook!  Yay!



In the last two weeks, I have read two and a half books - and that is with a new baby.  Woo-hoo!  I think I am able to read so much more because I can take the nook with me and conveniently read it without needing two hands.  For example, when I am feeding Grant, I can pull out the nook and rock through a chapter or two.  

After I read a book, I can rate it (with a five-star system).  Those of you who know me well understand that I have an obsession with rating books I have finished.  I used to have a colored star system with my old paperbacks, so thank goodness I don't lose this ability with my new storage system.  Go nook!

It is one of the BEST gifts I have ever received, and I love it!

No comments: