It is May! Ahhhhhh! Where has the time gone? I now have a two-month old baby and an almost three-year old boy. They are growing up on me, which is kind of sad, but they are so darn cute, which is very exciting! Here are some pictures of my sweet boys.
Grant is all smiles these days. He enjoys laughing and making faces.
Steven loves his baby brother! He kisses him at least 30 times a day and he tries to talk to Grant. It is awesome to watch them interact and "communicate."
Steven is a smart boy! He surprises me every day with a new expression or discovery. Lately, he wants to play games on the computer and he is getting really good at using the touchpad and the keyboard. I'll have to work hard to keep up with his tech skills!
Grant is a strong boy who actually likes tummy time. He stares at the colors and different objects in the house, and the play mat is one of his favorite places to hang out.
Here he is with his favorite toy - a stuffed dog. Grant tries to "talk" to the dog and he will follow it around the room if I take it away.
They are so awesome! I love my boys.





1 comment:
Your boys are so adorable!
Post a Comment